Whistling Train Farm
Owned & operated by a woman
- 27127 78th Avenue South
- Kent, WA 98032
South King County’s source for organic and sustainable local farm produce.
We’ve been growing vegetables and herbs organically on this property for 20+ years. Now we are fully CSA-powered, plus we’ve added a u-pick cutflower garden, in season.
We use organic practices, and practice sustainability of our soil and ecosystem, and our workers' health.
- Flowers | Nursery | Trees
- Cut Flowers
- Vegetables | Herbs
- Additional Products
- U-Pick Cutflowers, Sunflower Patch, Pumpkin Patch
Open to the Public
Hours of Operation
- Summer and Fall Hours
- Tuesdays: 2 pm - 6 pm
- Saturdays: 10 am - 4 pm
Consumer Sales Methods
- CSA/Farm Share
- Accepts Credit Cards
- Neighborhood Drop Points
- On Farm Pick-up
- Pumpkin Patch
- Currently Accepting Signups: Yes
- Type/Contents: Vegetables, Flowers, Add-ons
- Add-ons: Cut-Flower Bouquets, Bulk Produce in-season
- Seasons: Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter
- Box Size(s)/Frequency: Weekly
- Cost: Varies, see Barn2Door shop
- CSA Website: https://whistlingtrainfarm.com/our-csa-program/
- Other Specifics: Please see our farm's website for CSA information.
- Cities: Seattle