Sol Sisters Flower Farm
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 3477683226
- Website: solsistersflowers.com
Sustainability and Diversity Indicators
Owned & operated by Black, Indigenous or People of Color.
Owned & operated by a woman
- Everson, WA
Sol Sisters Flowers is a small, family, women and minority owned business based in Everson, WA. Our mission is to grow high quality cut flowers using regenerative and organic farming practices to encourage land stewardship and to foster community through events, education, and experiences.
We use organic practices (although we are not certified organic) with a focus on regenerative agriculture.
- Flowers | Nursery | Trees
- Cut Flowers
Consumer Sales Methods
- CSA/Farm Share
- Farm Stand/Farm Store
- Online Orders
- Accepts Credit Cards
- On Farm Pick-up
- Type/Contents: Flowers
- Seasons: Spring, Summer
- Box Size(s)/Frequency: 1 bouquet per week, 5 weeks for spring, and 6 weeks for summer
- Cost: $100 for spring CSA, $125 for summer CSA
- Drop-off Locations: TBD
- Other Specifics: Treat yourself (or a loved one) to our favorite summer blooms for 6 glorious weeks. You can expect to receive a wide variety of flowers in the summer CSA including dahlias, sweet peas, snapdragons, sunflowers, lilies, and more. The first summer bouquet will be available around the second week of July - you will receive an email notification a week in advance along with details for pick up.
Last updated: 04/6/2023