Owned & operated by a woman
Eat Local First Member
These businesses are committed to sourcing more of their food from local farms and food producers.
Indicates third-party certifications supporting animal welfare and humane farming practices.
- Bow, WA
Harmony Fields – situated in the Skagit Valley of Washington State, between Seattle, WA and Vancouver B.C. – makes artisan, farmstead sheep cheese. We also offer certified animal welfare approved yarn, wool, and meat and grow herbs and flowers. Our mission is to produce nutritious, high-quality food using regenerative farming practices.
Sheep cheese is seasonal (April to October). Local wool blankets and bulk meat boxes available year round!
Solar-powered sheep creamery. All Certified Animal Welfare Approved by A Greener World.
- Meat | Poultry
- Locally Made
- Yarn | Fiber | Wool
- Additional Products
- Local wool blankets, scarves, yarn, roving
Consumer Sales Methods
- CSA/Farm Share
- Online Orders
- Accepts Credit Cards
- Accepts Personal Checks
- Cash Only
- Neighborhood Drop Points
- On Farm Pick-up
- Type/Contents: Cheese
- Seasons: Summer
- Box Size(s)/Frequency: June to August
- Cost: 175.00
- Drop-off Locations: Bow, Bellingham, Seattle, Woodinville
- Workplace Drop-off?: Yes
- CSA Website: https://harmonyfields.com/product-category/cheese/
- Other Specifics: Add some fresh sheep cheese to all of your favorite summer dishes! Pick-up every other week from June to August (5 boxes total). Each box contains two seasonal cheeses, like Sally’s Best and Fleecemaker, as well as recipes, and a locally crafted goodies that pair well with our cheese! We have four pick-up regions: Bow, Bellingham, Seattle, Woodinville.
Fresh and aged artisan sheep cheese made in Bow from April to October. Bulk packaging available. Available for delivery Bellingham (Wednesdays) and Seattle (Thursdays). USDA Certified Lamb available year round; members of the Island Grown Farmer's Cooperative.
Whale Wins & Chef Renee Erickson; Chef Matthew at Bistro Shucksan, Community & Skagit Coops
April - October
- Food Hub or Distributor
- Wednesdays, Thursdays
We work with these distributors/food hubs:
- Pacific Coast Harvest
Food Hub/Farmer Co-op
- Farmstand Local Foods
Carries Liability Insurance
Food Safety Practices & Licences
- USDA inspected processing (for meat)
- WSDA Food Processor License
- Food safety plan