Gifts of the Planet Farm
Active service completed in the military, naval or air service
A third-party certification identifying products free of chemical pesticides & fertilizers, hormones and preventative antibiotics.
Eat Local First Member
These businesses are committed to sourcing more of their food from local farms and food producers.
- 42117 Northwest 34th Avenue
- Woodland, WA 98674
Certified Organic Fruits, Berries, Chili Peppers, Herbs, Plant Starts, and More.
Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth and the Real Organic Project, which believes that Organic means grown in soil that is cared for not in coco fiber in greenhouses where excess nutrients get flushed into the environment. I use sustainable farming practices and follow Salmon Safe guidelines.
- Fruit | Berries
- Pears (Asian)
- Vegetables | Herbs
- Herbs (Dried)
- Peppers (Hot)
- Peppers (Sweet)
- Squash (Summer)
- Squash (Winter)
- Tomatoes (Cherry)
- Additional Products
- We also have elder berries.
Open to the Public
Hours of Operation
- U-Pick Berries as they ripen
- Tuesday - Saturday: 9 am - 6 pm
- We will remain open Fridays and Saturdays 9-4 until Thanksgiving or when we run out of produce. Call to come by the rest of the week.
- Fruit (picked) and Vegi sales until Thanksgiving. Call for availability.
- Fridays, Saturdays: 9 am - 4 pm
- Please Text or call 360-356-5116 to check for availability of your favorite fruits and vegi's or to stop buy other days of the week.
Consumer Sales Methods
- Farm Stand/Farm Store
- Accepts Credit Cards
- Accepts Personal Checks
- Curbside Service
- On Farm Pick-up
We offer picked blueberries in 10lb flats or in trays of pint baskets and have a drop point @ Second Mile Market Place in Salmon Creek area near Chuck's.
April Joy Farm, Chuck's Produce, Luckman's Coffee, and Matt and Mandy's Diner in Woodland
July - October
- Food Hub or Distributor
- Direct Delivery
- Distributor or Food Hub Delivery
- Pick Up
- Counties: Clark, Cowlitz
- By Appointment
- Wednesdays, Thursdays
We work with these distributors/food hubs:
Food Hub/Farmer Co-op
- Second Mile Food Hub
Sells "seconds" or cosmetically imperfect foods
Carries Liability Insurance
Food Safety Practices & Licences
- Food safety plan
Farm to School & Hunger Relief
- YES! I want to supply schools and childcare centers
- YES! I want to supply hunger relief organizations
School Specific Wholesale Product Details
Apples, Pears, and Blueberries. Unprocessed.
Additional Product Attributes
- Whole produce normally eaten raw
Offers Educational Experiences
- Student field trips & farm tours