Flynn Farms is a small-scale AAPI-Woman-Veteran owned & operated farm in Everson, WA.
This certified organic farm supplies local food banks, health care organizations, restaurants, grocers, markets & farm stand.
WSDA Certified Organic Crop Producer (2017), Real Organic Project Certified (2018). Companion Planting / Crop Rotation / Cover Cropping Methods.
Certifications & Practices
Seasonal Wholesale Crop Requests Available.
Deliveries available within a 100-mile radius.
Aslan Brewing, Chuckanut Bay Distillery, Community Food Co-ops, FareStart, Sea Mar Health Clinic
March - November
- Direct Delivery
- Distributor or Food Hub Delivery
- Ship to Business
- Pick Up
- Counties: King, Skagit, Snohomish, Whatcom
Sells "seconds" or cosmetically imperfect foods
Carries Liability Insurance
Food Safety Practices & Licences
Farm to School & Hunger Relief
- YES! I want to supply schools and childcare centers
- YES! I want to supply hunger relief organizations
School Specific Wholesale Product Details
All crops are hand harvested, no processing.
Additional Product Attributes
- Whole produce normally eaten raw
Offers Educational Experiences
- Student field trips & farm tours
- Visiting a school cafeteria, classroom, or childcare center
Interested in Forward Contracting