Bent Gate Farms
Owned & operated by a woman
- 3065 Old Olympic Highway
- Port Angeles, WA 98362
Our 100% grass-fed beef, lamb and goat and organically fed pastured pork is unmatched in sustainability, health, and taste!
We work hard to produce clean, sustainable, grass fed meats that we are proud to feed our family and yours. Buying meats direct from our family’s farm gives you the peace of mind that you are nourishing your family with clean, healthy, delicious meats. We grow Meat You Can Trust.
Our meats are tender, flavorful and part of a well balanced healthy diet. You can feel good putting our family’s meats, on your family’s table. In order to reduce animal stress, we sell our meats as half, whole or quarters giving customers added value of buying their family’s meats in bulk. You can feel proud purchasing our amazing pastured meats for your family.
Our 100% grass fed animals are moved to a new, irrigated pasture every single day during the long grazing season the Olympic Peninsula provides. The animals receive the highest, most nutrient dense forage daily, and reach butcher weight 4-8 months earlier than other grass fed farms creating, healthy, most flavorful beef, goat and lamb you’ve ever tasted. Our pigs have over 1/2 acre of lush green pasture roam and root. In addition to their organic grain, they enjoy foraging around for grasses, weeds and roots. These two factors result in healthy pigs and quality pork.
Our rotational system also helps to reduce parasites, weeds and nitrogen runoff as well as preserve forage diversity and health of the herds and flock. These benefits lead to healthier animals, healthier soils and healthier meat for your family.
- Meat | Poultry
- Locally Made
- Soap | Body Care | Home Care
Consumer Sales Methods
- CSA/Farm Share
- Online Orders
- Accepts Credit Cards
- Accepts Personal Checks
- Neighborhood Drop Points
- On Farm Pick-up
- Currently Accepting Signups: Yes
- Type/Contents: Vegetables, Meat
- Seasons: Summer, Fall
- Box Size(s)/Frequency: Two sizes, weekly
- Other Specifics: We are thrilled to be partnering with Chi's Farms of Sequim to offer a local meat/vegetable CSA Farm-share! Our convenient CSA Farmshare with Chi’s Farm provides a summer season of 20 weeks of delicious organic produce with the option to add our savory, pastured meats to your share. Two farms, one place! Visit www.bentgatefarms.com for more info and sign-up details!
- Cities: Port Angeles, Sequim
- Zip Codes: 98362, 98382