- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +1 650 898 9580
- Website: aditichai.com
Owned & operated by a woman
Owned & operated by Black, Indigenous or People of Color.
Eat Local First Member
These businesses are committed to sourcing more of their food from local farms and food producers.
- Mercer Island, WA
Aditi Chai is a hyper-local immigrant woman-owned Seattle chai company. We handcraft small batches of authentic Indian masala chai with a multi-generational one-hundred-year-old family recipe. Our chai uses carefully selected estate-grown Assamese black tea leaves, locally grown fresh organic lemongrass (from Sedro Woolly), ginger tubers, and fresh mint (Oregon). We grind whole spices sourced from farmer-centric cooperatives. The result is an unmatched chai with multiple layers of flavors and experience. The tea is spice-filled, yet not spicy; sweetened though not sweet. Our story and details are at aditichai.com.
Chai as it should be!
We currently produce three products:
– an “Original” Aditi Chai (Authentic Masala Tea) concentrate
– a Turmeric Ginger Chai concentrate
– Aditi Ghee
- Locally Made
- Eat & Drink
- Coffee | Tea
- Additional Products
- Aditi Chai Turmeric Ginger Tea, Aditi Ghee
Consumer Sales Methods
- Online Orders
- Accepts Credit Cards
- Home Delivery
- Ship to Consumer
- Cities: Hunts Point, Yar..., Issaquah, Bothell, Mill Creek, Kenmore, Medina, Mercer Island, Redmond, Renton, Newcastle, Snoqualmie, Sammamish, Bellevue, Roosevelt, Beaux Arts, Clyde Hill
- Zip Codes: 98006, 98057, 98008, 98053, 98009, 98073, 98015, 98074, 98011, 98058, 98012, 99356, 98021, 98075, 98028, 98065, 98041, 98082, 98040, 98059, 98052, 98004, 98039, 98005, 98055, 98007, 98056
Aditi Chai is an Authentic Masala Tea prepared from concentrate that facilitates retail service of an authentic single-cup Indian chai experience. Each concentrate batch is custom blended and scaled by Chef Aditi Master for wholesale purchase and use in cafés. The masala tea is prepared in batches in a small, yet pristine, commercial kitchen just minutes from downtown Seattle. The prized chai recipe has been with Aditi’s family for generations. Comes in 64oz Jugs specially designed for barista use.
Columbia City Bakery, Portage Bay Cafe (Seattle and Roosevelt locations), NW Bakery Box, Metropolitan Market
- Thursday - Saturday
Last updated: 11/29/2021